WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Frodob18sfungroup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Frodob18sfungroup > Topics

Subject: Really Funny Jokes.
Replies: 1 Views: 901

frodob18 7.09.10 - 01:31pm
1. WHO IS GOD?- a boy asks his mum-Mum,is God a man or a woman? Mom-both dear After a while he asks his dad-is God black or white? Dad-both son. Son asks-is michael jackson a God? 2.LEOPARD-EATING DOG- Once a dog gets lost in woods,after a while he sees a leopard running in his direction with the intention of eating him up. The dog sits down with his back to the leopard chewing upon the bones on the ground,just when the leopard is about to leap on it. The dog exclaims-that was one delicious leopard, hope i find another one. The leopard stops midway in its tracks and runs away. Just then a monkey watching all of this from a tree decides to tell this to the leopard on condition of his share of the hunt.The leopard tells the monkey to sit on his back and heads in the direction of the dog.The dog watches this and again when the leopard is close enough he turns with his back to the leopard and shouts-stupid monkey! its been half an hour since i sent him to get me the leopard. *

texan09 4.12.10 - 03:50am
a small kid wrote a letter to santa-- dear santa please send clothes to all those poor aunties in ma daddy's pc *

* Frodob18sfungroup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Frodob18sfungroup

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search