WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Frodob18sfungroup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Frodob18sfungroup > Topics

Subject: Sooo Embarassing
Replies: 3 Views: 967

frodob18 24.12.10 - 02:18pm
Every person at some point of his life gets embarassed by certain events.Tell us abt ur embarassing moments *

frodob18 24.12.10 - 02:23pm
Just a coupla months ago,i went into my xamination hall n guess what? I had cmpletely forgotten my seat number,so i walkd into d clas n sat on d desk whch had numbr 77(thats my old number of coupla ys ago n thats what i cud remember) n i took d paper to sign my atendance then i found out that 77 numbr had d name o a difrent stdnt. sat in d wrng clas for mre than 10 mins lyk a fool without realisin it.had to open my buk to check my numbr n it was 290 nt 77. *

frodob18 24.12.10 - 05:11pm
When i was in my final yr at school,a girl gave me her slambuk to write my stuff in it(n it was the 1st tym i had seen a slambk.mind u.lol.it was a new xperience,wasnt sure what i was suposd to do) n i wrote dwn in it n later on,wasnt satisfied with what i had written in it,so i scratched the whole thng down untidily n wrote everythng newly above it.obviously she wasnt pleasd to c her new slambk all messy,dnt thnk she wil ever forget me.lol. After all,thats the purpose of slambk,to relive memories. *

frodob18 24.12.10 - 05:22pm
In short,iam an embarassing guy.lol. *

* Frodob18sfungroup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Frodob18sfungroup

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search